Saturday

You can't fight in here! This is... oh, never mind...

Phone call done, time for me to pedal off my merry way (to safety).

But one of the youths broke off from the fight. He had other ideas.

‘Hey mate, why’d you call the police?’

‘Well, you lot are rolling around like dogs. Someone’s going to get hurt!’

‘Oh yeah, yeah. Safe!’ He gave a thumbs-up as he said this, and turned back to the melee – a busy man, lots of fighting to do – can’t stand around chatting, you know.

Ah, if only every situation was so easy to talk my way out of.

And how selfish of me to object to people beating each other and getting blood on my street.

No comments:

 
Site Map A Big DirBlog Search EngineTop Dot DirectoryAdd url to free web directory Society Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog DirectoryAdd to Technorati Favorites